Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: I have an album! DD & Kit

  1. #11
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,

    Thank you all for your kind comments & compliments. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have passed them on to my mom. My dd loves having all her Kit pics in an album.

    I LOVE sailor dresses. Hannah actually had a white one w/ navy trim very similar to Kit's when she was 3. I had pics made of dd & ds in matching navy sailor outfits when they were 5 & 2. They were adorable! We even have a pink & white sailor dress for this Easter ($8 after season steal! Woo Hoo!) She thinks it looks like something Samantha would wear. I am very lucky that she doesn't like trendy, grown-up looking clothes. She wants to wear clothes like the AG girl's do. [img]smile.gif[/img] Here's to playing with dolls & staying a little girl. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Warmly,

    Bren

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for sharing with us. Your mom did a great job. The outfits are so cute.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •